As a Sr. Account manager your main responsibility is to build strong client relationships, develop growth strategies for our clients and coordinate with internal teams to deliver solutions that meet clients’ needs, and identify opportunities or market trends.
- Become the POC (point of contact) for the accounts you are assigned, this includes manage daily communications with client on skype, answer to their request, doubts and claims. Assist to solve any troubleshooting of their activity and try to keep a satisfying service with them.
- Identify and resolve technical and revenue type issues with your accounts or overall servers.
- Manage ad-performance analysis across all demand and supply partners assigned to you. Practice for them daily optimization: Wl, blacklist, opening new EP, specific EP for A/B testing purposes, decrease and increase of QPS, IVT checks and more.
- Monitor overall IVT levels within our verification tools as well with our buyer’s one.
- Organize weekly calls with the AM’s team and leaders to setup weekly goals and discuss the status of your clients.
- Help and assist on bringing new partners (Publishers, networks, SSP’s,demands) that could add value to the overall of HOP Ad monetization business.)
- Assist on the end of month revenue and cost report to the Operations director.
- Follow and take care for the fulfillment of profit, profit margin objectives according to each month plan and quarter forecast.
- On a monthly basis develop 2 -3 operational test with a specific purpose:
Example: develop some Audio test, try crossing EP between servers, Try a new display Ad format like Native or XML etc.
Types of Ad formats we trade at HOP:
- Display In-App
- Video In-App & CTV
- Possibility to one full or half additional salary based on group forecast achievement.
- 100% Remote position still we respect your local holidays.
- Key position in high-growth, profitable, cross-cultural and innovative company
- Possibility to participate in building some new business model and develop a whole career plan with us.
- Smart, professional and likeable people to work with
- Competitive compensation & bonus for good performance.